MIET and Siemens held a joint seminar
On January 28 MIET hosted Siemens representatives demonstrated their solutions in the field of instrumentation and microelectronics based on CAD/CAM/CAE/ALM/PLM/PDM/MES/TIA technologies for employees of Nano and Microsystem Technology (NMT) and Microdevices and Control Systems (MCS) Institutes. During the seminar participants told about Siemens approach to implementing digital enterprises, as well as about the academic program of cooperation with universities. The stages of development, preparation for production, production and maintenance of products were touched upon.
The report on Siemens PLM technologies for instrumentation addressed the following issues:
- system engineering and requirements management;
- project management;
- management of reference data;
- managing the development of electronics and mechanics;
- electronics development;
- development of switching systems (cables, harnesses, loops);
- engineering analysis and calculations, tests;
- software development;
- managing data, documents, and changes in Teamcenter;
- data management and composition of the product;
- product execution management;
- support for unified system of engineering drawings.
At the end of the reports, further activities were discussed within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed at the end of December 2019.